Johnson and Gaunt can provide you with cost effective advice in relation to sales and purchases, lease agreements and assignment of leases.
We advise a broad range of clients from landlords through to tenants, and our knowledge in commercial property law is extensive. Our commercial property solicitors and lawyers provide an efficient, cost effective service throughout Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Warwickshire.
The areas of commercial property law that we can assist with include:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on transfers (assignments) of existing leases
- Freehold business premises sale, purchase or remortgage
- Mortgage advice
- Business sales on commercial property
- Lease extensions and renewals of existing leases
- Negotiating and advising on termination of leases (lease surrender)
- Possession proceedings
- Advice on rent reviews
- Advising on dilapidation issues and litigation