Sarah joined the firm in January 2011 as Head of Department, having qualified in 2008 and specialised in Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney, Estates administration and Trusts since then. Sarah also qualified as a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) in October 2014. As a member of STEP, Sarah is required to adhere to the STEP Code for Will Preparation in England & Wales in relation to the preparation of Wills.
Areas of Practice
Sarah’s areas of practice within the Wills & Probate department include the following:-
- Simple and complex Will drafting;
- Estate administration and distribution, including inheritance tax calculations;
- Intestacy administration;
- Trust creation, administration and distribution;
- Advice on all aspects of Probate related UK taxation and reliefs;
- Lasting Power of Attorney advice, completion and registrations and
- Court of Protection Deputy applications
Sarah is especially proud of the elderly client skills she has developed, including communication, diplomacy and empathy. As a result, home visits are a regular part of her day and an aspect of work that she enjoys.